A few of fun pics of my girlies

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by tiny529, Jul 13, 2011.

1. tiny529

tiny529 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    My gals are 3 weeks old now. Just figured I'd share some pictures. [​IMG]

Here's Dixie, my shoulder Easter Egger. She seems to the happiest when she's tangled in my hair. I don't know what she's going to do when she's a big girl!

[​IMG]

Here's my 5 year old, in chickie induced bliss.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    You have 4 cuties there! [​IMG] As for the shoulder riding take exercise classes so you get used to carrying around a full grown bird on yer shoulder.....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. tiny529

Mar 28, 2011
    At least my shoulder bird is an EE and not a Brahma! [​IMG]

4. StrayMagnet

StrayMagnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    W. Georgia
    Did you Hatch n raise them yourself?
    they are cute. I wanna have some chickens that love up to me!!!!. but with our chicken who ADOPTED US. being broody! and very protective Im afraid to get touch her chicks!.. I'm afraid she will reject them or something. otherwiseI'd be scoopin up baby's to play with lol.. ahh sumday. I will have a incubator and will hve some fuzzy's to raise and think im their momma

5. tiny529

Mar 28, 2011
    I didn't hatch them. I got them from MyPetChicken.com. I'm particularly in love with my Dominique. She's happiest when I've scooped her up and just hold her in my hand. The problem is that she's getting big and soon I won't be able to hold her one-handed. My 5 year old scoops her up two-handed and puts her on top of her feeder so that she can be in a singing contest. She doesn't seem to mind one bit!

6. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Thanks for sharing...great pics!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by