A few picks of my girls! Dial up friendly

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickenranchwife, Jan 12, 2008.

1. chickenranchwife

chickenranchwife Chillin' With My Peeps

These are just a few of my girls that had escaped from the coop this morning.
    [​IMG]
    This is Owl [​IMG]
    Here's part of our chicken coop, wood shed, and old shop. The chickens house the part on the left by the tin long barn.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Nice chickens....and I especially like the black critters in the background. [​IMG] Our herd is getting more black all the time since we switched to Angus bulls a few years ago.

3. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    I soooooooo could live there with those cows and chickens. I just loved South Dakota, more pictures please.[​IMG]

4. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    i love it. big barn chickens.thats my dream i want about 20 acres and a house with a big barn for my chickens lol now i live on 2 1/2 acres inlaws right next to us have about 10 but people live right next to us. i would love to be out in the sticks lol.........love ur pictures post some more .

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  5. chickenranchwife

Thanks everyone, I am still in the upload process. I changed my password on my computer and couldn't get back in til tonight after messing with it for a half an hour or more. I promise I will post more pics when I get them uploaded.

6. chickenranchwife

[​IMG] This is Hawk, she is a sweetie! Araucauna, Here's some of my girls making use of their nest boxes! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Here are just a few of them eating Here are my ducks [​IMG]
    Here's one of the cows peaking at the chickens between the run and the coop. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  7. chickenranchwife

Just thought I'd let you guys see some more pics of my girls, I got them uploaded lastnight.

8. pipermark

pipermark Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2007
    Arkansas
    Very nice , nice barn too

9. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    :DThanks for sharing!!

10. hensdeliverthegoods

hensdeliverthegoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Catawba County, NC
    Great critters, great barn, great pictures! Thanks for sharing those, would love to see more. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by