A few pictures of my trip to the wildlife refuge

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I finally got around to uploading some pictures from a recent trip to a wildlife refuge near my college. I always love this place! There are always a TON of opportunities for easy pictures of birds.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love the background in this picture!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This picture is kind of far away, but it was a bald eagle! I also had a picture of him chasing some little birds, but I didn't upload it for some reason.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

If I didn't know better I'd say that sky was Texas... [​IMG] I do so LOVE the sky down here, though I'm not all that great at capturing it... particularly so clearly with NO wires cutting though. Lovely, just lovely.

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Peaceful, beautiful place.

4. annageckos

annageckos Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    SE PA / NJ
    Beautiful photos. What is the name of the refuge, and where is it if you don't mind telling.

5. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote:South Jersey is a very strange place! There are so many different landscapes that you can drive 15 minutes to a half hour and swear you are in a completely different state!

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone!

Anna, This place is called Forsythe. It's in galloway, NJ I think and it overlooks atlantic city. I'm sure you'd be able to do a search and find directions. There's an eight mile path that you drive around with your car. You can also go hiking in some spots, but I haven't done too much of that. Definitely a neat place to go if you live around here!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by