A few pixs of a few friends.

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by dutchman, Nov 20, 2007.

1. dutchman

dutchman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2007
    Lebanon TN
    Just thought I would share a few pixs of some of my feathered friends with you all. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]ierce/Picture015.jpg[/IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Nice birds! What is the last one?

3. jazzchicken

jazzchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2007
    Georgia
    Very pretty birds. pictures 1,3, and 4 are the best. The silkies look so cute

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Just one question for you........... uh......um......... can I HAVE the one in pic # 3 ? [​IMG]

5. dutchman

Sep 9, 2007
    Lebanon TN
    That would be Roadrunner. I was told he was a Modern game banty. He's a very handsome young man. Sorry Okiechick57 I just couldn't part with Brutis, he's a real looker. I'm hopeing he will get busy with his four lady friends. Thanks Jazzchicken.The Silkies are part of a banty assortment from Ideal poultry.

6. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    I love the little guy in the green chicken run, I love my little banty roo he has alot of spunk I bet your little guy is fun to have to have around.
    What breed is he?

Julie

7. dutchman

Sep 9, 2007
    Lebanon TN
    He's a oeg sliver duckwing. At least that what I was told when I got him.

8. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    well I think he is very handsome, I have a little black dutch bantam hen who loved to have a play date with him LOL
    I keep seeing all these breeds and it is making it hard not order one of everything this spring LOL

Julie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by