A finished quilt

MissPrissy

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Forks, Virginia
I just finished this quilt this morning. I wanted to share my joy at being finished. It took 1 year and 7 months from started to end.

quilted2.jpg

You can see the whole thing on my blog if you want.

I have carpel tunnel and my fingers go numb very quickly. Today I plowed through with numb fingers and finished it!

I love that feeling! And I have a quilt that I started maybe 20 years ago that I'll probably never finish, a king-size. You and I have the same issue with our hands, Angie, as you know. You really do like brown, LOL! So do I.

It is beautiful! Is it all hand stitched or did you machine quilt? I have made little throws, all machine but never a big beauty like yours. I like to sit down and finish a project right away. I commend your patience and dedication. Who is the lucky person/people who get to sleep under it?

I do love browns and reds that lean to those colors. They feel more old fashioned to me.

TOM - it is both, some machine work, some hand work.

Katey, I had surgery on one hand and need it on the other. I have put it off because I will be out of using the hand for as long as 6 weeks. I have too much work to do!

Back
Top Bottom