A funny for you guys!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ferrn, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Ferrn

Ferrn Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2007
    Texas
    I'm sitting here at the computer, drinking coffee and reading posts by you guys and I keep hearing a hawk. I keep jumping up and looking at my coop and everybody is fine. Well, this happens about 3 - 4 times and I think I am going crazy! [​IMG] Then I look at the cartoons on the T.V. that my 3 y.o is watching and "Diego" is on and there is a hawk screeching over and over on Diego. [​IMG] Now I KNOW I worry too much about my girls [​IMG]. Have a great day!!!

jen

2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    That funny! I'm always thinking I'm hearing stuff outside or in another room and it something on the tv right in front of me.

3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I answer my phone all the time when its actually the t.v. phones [​IMG]

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Quote:And I thought it was just me!

DH mocks me because I say "bless you" whenever I hear ANYONE sneeze, even if its on TV.

5. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Yesterday, my parrot did a hawk call. I was so NOT impressed with that behavior. [​IMG]

I don't need the extra adrenaline rush...

6. Gracefulspice

Gracefulspice Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Pa
    Quote:And I thought it was just me!

DH mocks me because I say "bless you" whenever I hear ANYONE sneeze, even if its on TV.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    It's hard for me to watch Bonanza, Little House on the Prairie, western movies, etc. because there are always chickens squacking in the background, and I'm forever going to the window to see what my girls are upset about!

8. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    We have a Mockingbird who loves to imitate hawk calls....[​IMG]

9. cookinmom

cookinmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    Saint George GA
    I hate when phones ring on TV, especially someone's cell phone with my husband's same ring tone. [​IMG]

We were watching 300 the other night, and I saw some chickens on there, running around in the streets of Sparta! I knew that was a great movie!!!

10. Zenbirder

Zenbirder Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    New Mexico
    I'll be outside and hear the phone ring, start to run for it, and it stops after one ring! Once more it rings but one ring only. I finally got it, the curvebill thrasher (mockingbird family) learned to imitate the telephone ring [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by