A good place for your daily whine, gripe, complain, etc..

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Oldfort_mailman, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Oldfort_mailman

Oldfort_mailman "The Fortfather"

Jul 19, 2011
    cleveland tennessee
    I think perhaps we need a place to post about things that really make us angry and ruin our day. If you. Keep stuff like that bottled inside and dont tell anyone it turns to poison and slowly kills you. Please just remember forum rules and even if your gripe is a person here just dont use their name. So I guess I will go first:
    If you are a male and use a public restroom in a gas station please use the toilet provided and unless the cops are bearing down on you it is acceptable to flush as well. We all know you have to be single if you are missing the toilet that bad because your wife would knock you in the brain if you were married. I am not asking for a kidney here, just some common courtesy for your fellow human beings who dont normally wear wading boots when they fill up with gas at the station.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

To tell the truth my life pretty much is in a downer right now. Not nearly as bad as it could be, but still, not where we want it. ALOT of people are in the same boat. But if we always focus on the negative, how does anyone ever have a good day?

Try this instead:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=337422

Life sucks then you die. OR Life is a challenge and let me see how I do.

3. AZBootsie

AZBootsie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2010
    Congress, AZ
    My Coop
    I will think of something nice for the other thread AFTER I complain.

We spent $800.00 to have the AC fixed in my car last month. Today 75 miles from home, in 110 degree temp the darn thing stops working. It just made me sooooo cranky!!

4. geepy

geepy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    We have business and our neighbor is a butt head. (that's my gripe)
    But our business is still in the black. My only worry is my hubby needs surgery next month.
    Hoping for the best.

5. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    the rooster MississippiFArmBoy gave me got out of the pen while I fixed the gate today and ran into the woods. I haven't been able to find him yet. I cried and I hope the bird is safe and will come out in the morning. [​IMG]

6. bustermommy

bustermommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    The door to my bedroom fell off its hinges today (literally) and my husband is out of town till tomorrow. So I have no bedroom door. I can't afford to buy a new one, but maybe my husband can fix this one. Still, it could be worse; it didn't break anything else when it fell.

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:In this economy, what most of us are going through. Give it your best. Honesly, focusing on all that has gone wrong is not a real pick-me-up.

8. Sword

Sword Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2010
    Mundelein
    I can't get a job. I've applied to tons of places, had lots of interviews, and respond to just about every "help wanted" ad I find, but no luck. Nobody wants to hire the socially awkward college student with speech problems. Give me a chance, employers! I'm a hard worker, you won't be disappointed! On the plus side, I do have one petsitting client (better than none, right? [​IMG] ).

9. bustermommy

bustermommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Honestly, focusing on all that has gone wrong is not a real pick-me-up

Yeah, but sometimes when you can't think of anything good, it feels better just to give a little whine. Then you can let go of it.​

10. cameron

cameron Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    I spent $900 on a mattress that sags in the middle after owning it for 30 days.

The smell of my girlfriends spaghetti/tequila vomit still hasn't vacated my trucks interior.

I have to work saturday.

Something itches.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by