a happy roo

QuinnP

Songster
9 Years
Mar 26, 2010
Oregon
Arlo must be the happiest baby roo in the world, except for the PT he gets. Yesterday I held hm & we watched NCIC with our friend. He likes to have his chest tickled & hummed at. I have some pictures but I need to send them to someone with a scanner who knows how to put them online. This weekend he ate 43 slugs!!!!! He has several fans who like too go to his house & cuddle him. He's so pretty & he is getting white feathers mixed in with his reddish feathers. Since he cant walk he gets transported to everywhere, he has a patch of grass he likes to sit in, & the cats all leave him alone. (He pecked a yellow cat named DiNozzo & now the cat wont go near him!!) He gets licked by the dog. He is happy being the Alpha Roo, where he lived before he got picked on a lot. He makes his rounds with Dede & talkes to the bunnies every day. Seems to really love his little warm cage with a blankie to snuggle with. I'm glad he's conented. What a special roo.

Congrats on your special little guy. I have two CornishX that are my "babies" (they are HUGE in comparison to the chicks of the same age) and 2 NH roos that are sooo sweet too!

Enjoy your roo and special time together!
Keri

I'm wondering if I should stop the physical therpy since it seems to annoy him more than help. He doesn't mind being crippled, since he's so spoiled anyway!!

I LOVE MY ROO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom