A heart-felt "Thank You!" to everyone who has helped me here on BYC

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mississippifarmboy, Dec 22, 2010.

1. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays

Well, it's the Christmas season and I've finally got a day off work and am slowly getting over the flu. I had time today to just sit in the barn and enjoy all the chickens and got to thinking about everyone who has helped me to decide the direction I want to take our flocks next year. BYC really is like a family to me and I just wanted to thank everyone, some for PM's, e-mails and thread postings answering my questions, others just for the very informative posts they have made (I follow a LOT of threads I never post on), even a few I just get a laugh out of. [​IMG]
    Doing this just from memory, so I'm sure to forget some people or get some names wrong, but

BayouPoules for being the very first person to welcome me and my very first PM

Illia, Kathy in Mo, Bob Blosl, NYReds, Chris09, Hinkjc, Deerman, William Bennet, Wynette and Speckled hen for letting me pester them, pick their brains, for posting such informative posts and just generaly being such a huge resource for all us on BYC

Redhen, Laurajean, Joebryant, Sourland, Gritsar and of course Imp, for all the laughs

Dawg53, Steve_of_sandspoultry, Mahonri, Woodmort & A.T.Hagen, I just enjoy their posts and tend to click on anything they post on just to see what's going on [​IMG]

Nifty & Terri for being so great at answering any questions I had as a newbie and being so patient with not just me, but all of us. (And yes, I know some of us require more patience than others [​IMG] )

and Cindyloohoo just for being so sweet and having the dubious distinction of being my first freind on BYC, plus we're neighbors sorta. [​IMG]

Also a big thank you to my secret santa. I just wish I could thank you personaly.

And all the others who have PM'ed me, Emailed me, commented on my posts, or in other ways enriched my experiance here.. Thank You!

Anyway, as I pester you during the coming year, filling up your inboxes and asking more questions than a two year old... remember that I do appreciate it!

Happy Holidays everyone!

2. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

[​IMG]

3. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

Happy holidays to you too!

[​IMG]

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Imp, for all the laughs

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never posted in jest. [​IMG]

Merry Christmas Mississippifarmboy

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Glad you've enjoyed your time on BYC so far. [​IMG]

6. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Happy Holidays to you too and thank you for what you have brought to BYC [​IMG]

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks to you for being part of the BYC family. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Sourland George.

8. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    What a great post!

9. ptots

ptots Out Of The Brooder

Dec 2, 2010
    brevard nc
    :)Merry Christmas!

10. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Aw mississippifarmboy [​IMG] You're a great guy! BYC is blessed to have YOU as an addition to our family [​IMG]

MERRY CHRISTMAS NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by