A heart-felt "Thank You!" to everyone who has helped me here on BYC

mississippifarmboy

collects slightly damaged strays
12 Years
Oct 22, 2008
Glen, Mississippi. 40+ chicken years
Well, it's the Christmas season and I've finally got a day off work and am slowly getting over the flu. I had time today to just sit in the barn and enjoy all the chickens and got to thinking about everyone who has helped me to decide the direction I want to take our flocks next year. BYC really is like a family to me and I just wanted to thank everyone, some for PM's, e-mails and thread postings answering my questions, others just for the very informative posts they have made (I follow a LOT of threads I never post on), even a few I just get a laugh out of.
big_smile.png

Doing this just from memory, so I'm sure to forget some people or get some names wrong, but

BayouPoules for being the very first person to welcome me and my very first PM

Illia, Kathy in Mo, Bob Blosl, NYReds, Chris09, Hinkjc, Deerman, William Bennet, Wynette and Speckled hen for letting me pester them, pick their brains, for posting such informative posts and just generaly being such a huge resource for all us on BYC

Redhen, Laurajean, Joebryant, Sourland, Gritsar and of course Imp, for all the laughs

Dawg53, Steve_of_sandspoultry, Mahonri, Woodmort & A.T.Hagen, I just enjoy their posts and tend to click on anything they post on just to see what's going on
wink.png

Nifty & Terri for being so great at answering any questions I had as a newbie and being so patient with not just me, but all of us. (And yes, I know some of us require more patience than others
hide.gif
)

and Cindyloohoo just for being so sweet and having the dubious distinction of being my first freind on BYC, plus we're neighbors sorta.
big_smile.png

Also a big thank you to my secret santa. I just wish I could thank you personaly.

And all the others who have PM'ed me, Emailed me, commented on my posts, or in other ways enriched my experiance here.. Thank You!

Anyway, as I pester you during the coming year, filling up your inboxes and asking more questions than a two year old... remember that I do appreciate it!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Imp, for all the laughs

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never posted in jest.
roll.png

Merry Christmas Mississippifarmboy

14.gif

Last edited:
Aw mississippifarmboy
hugs.gif
You're a great guy! BYC is blessed to have YOU as an addition to our family
wink.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom