~ A Heart For Mustangs ~ An Equine RP ~

ChickenLover200

Crowing
8 Years
May 10, 2013
I'll be in the barn!
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This is my first EVER RP I've created, so hang in there. I want to do it a little different than others. So, there's going to be a "goal" to where we have to get to a certain part in the story by a certain date that I will set later.
For right now, PM me to join in. Please don't post on this thread till I "approve" of your character.
Here's the story:
A young girl at ag 14(played by me as of right now) is living in the high mountains in a log cabin with her family. A herd of mustangs is a regular sight to see in their "yard" grazing, but on day, the mustangs disappear, so she sets out to find them.

SO, you have a few different options for characters:
You can be ONE human, and up to three mustangs.
You don't have to be more than one thing. You could just be the human or just be a mustang or two or three.
Here's the forms to be Private messaged to me:
Note: on character per form, so if you hav up to 4 characters you want to be, you gotta use up to 4 forms.

Your username:
Type of character (human or horse):
Gender of character (if a mustang, must be a MARE OR FILLY [under 1 year for this story, but you must have a mare character for the mother too.]):
Age of character:
Character's name:
About your character:

Character page:. So you don't forget, your characters and all their info will be posted here and each RP member will gain access to edit their info, delete character, or add characters at any time.: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/a-heart-for-mustangs-an-equine-rp-character-page
Stay tuned for more info!

Last edited:
(wow izzy!i just looked at your profile and saw this!OMG I never imagined you making a role play!its great, I will join soon ;))

This is my first EVER RP I've created, so hang in there. I want to do it a little different than others. So, there's going to be a "goal" to where we have to get to a certain part in the story by a certain date that I will set later.
For right now, PM me to join in. Please don't post on this thread till I "approve" of your character.
Here's the story:
A young girl at ag 14(played by me as of right now) is living in the high mountains in a log cabin with her family. A herd of mustangs is a regular sight to see in their "yard" grazing, but on day, the mustangs disappear, so she sets out to find them.

You don't have to be more than one thing. You could just be the human or just be a mustang or two or three.
Note: on character per form, so if you hav up to 4 characters you want to be, you gotta use up to 4 forms.

Your username:
Gender of character (if a mustang, must be a MARE OR FILLY [under 1 year for this story, but you must have a mare character for the mother too.]):
Age of character:
Character's name:
About your character:

You need to put the BYC role play rules on the first post of the role play you've made, or else this will be closed. They have to be the first thing in the post, too.
So, do that or else this'll most likely be closed.
Just wanted to help you out, and make sure you knew!
smile.png

Last edited:

Here's the story:

Your username:

Age of character:

Character's name:

About your character:

You need to put the BYC role play rules on the first post of the role play you've made, or else this will be closed. They have to be the first thing in the post, too.
So, do that or else this'll most likely be closed.
Just wanted to help you out, and make sure you knew! :)
Ok. Where do I find those? New to the RP stuff :p

The first goal: for Eliza (my character) to get at least five human characters to join her by October 24.
Once you send a application for your human character, you'll automatically be given a random domestic horse that belongs to my character, but you borrow to help complete the second goal (and so you are using the character till it is later returned to me), TBA after our first goal is completed. You'll get more info about the domestic horses later.

Back
Top Bottom