1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

A Heart of Rᴓses - A Fantasy RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Yes! It was interesting.

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nope.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Eh...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

[​IMG]

(Skip to end of story for a summary and more information (recommended))

A dark red rose sat in the cupped hands of a tall, staring statue.
    A fallen glass vase laid on a table at the statues side, only the quiet drips breaking the drowning silence.

Everything was so peaceful, that it seemed like a death trap.

A girl walked around the corner, looking quite terrified. She ran down the hall, but suddenly the statue spoke.
    "Stop."

The girl stopped in her tracks, and turned to the statue fearfully.

"How did you get here?" The statue asked in a monotone voice.

"I was in an art museum! I want to leave, where's the exit??" The girl asked, looking around her in a paranoid manner.

"Pluck your life from my palms."

Weird request... The girl thought to herself, looking at the statue's hands. All that was there was a red rose. Did she have to take it?

She decided to take the rose, and it was actually growing out of the statue's palm. In seconds another rose, gold this time, grew from her palm to replace it.

"Blood runs through the petals, and the flora pumps like a heart." The statue told her quickly. How was this supposed to help at all?

"I...I don't want it." The girl said and almost dropped the rose, but the statue lunged her hand at the girl's wrist and grabbed her. Instead of dropping the rose, the girl held it so tightly that the thorns pierced her skin.

"Svana. Listen. Peace is at the end of the maze. Choose to forget your past or remain in the present. Your soul is a flower, let it grow in the shadows of paranoia and it shall wither."

"I-I'll keep the flower, okay?!" The girl twisted and yanked her wrist in an attempt to release herself from the statue's stone cold grasp.

"You must understand. You have to trust me. Trust, Svana. Keep your life-"

"L-Let go! Freak!!" The girl screamed, nearly breaking her wrist as she yanked harder and harder.

"Pluck your life-Flora-Heart-Peace at the end-Forget-Trust me."

The girl panicked and knocked the statue over as it loudly repeated what it had already told her. When it hit the floor, the head broke off and her cold hand opened and allowed the girl's pale wrist to escape.

She ran away, and when she was gone the statue reassembled itself, looking as if it had never broke.

The girl ran into a room full of menacing paintings, and collapsed, still grasping the rose she had been given. This place was like the art museum she had been in before, but everything wanted to kill her. She didn't even want to think about what she had encountered before she met the statue.

(Summary: You are in an art museum and you are given a rose (once you meet the statue), which represents your life. If the petals are gone, you're dead.
    Besides the statue, most of the art wants to either trick you or kill you.
    You don't know how to get out, but are sure you can. Just, how? This place is colossal, and you are nowhere near the end, just at the beginning.)

[​IMG]

Notes:
    You cannot be an art piece, but it can be a filler.
    Your rose can be any color you want.
    The inhabitants of this 'art museum' don't know each other.
    You have no weapons. Well, you can have something like a small knife, but no guns or arrows or swords and such.

(Also, I made the picture above (not the rose)! So, I hope you don't think it's the worst thing ever!)

Form:

Name:
    Personality:
    History:
    Picture/description:
    Rose:
    Other:

My form:

Name: Svana Heart
    Personality: Svana is shy, skittish, and easily freaked out. She does have paranoia, which really effects her in this environment.
    She tries to be polite around other people, but she can be very harsh and judgmental depending on your behavior.
    History: To be RPed.
    Picture/description: [​IMG]
    Rose: Deep red.
    Other: She was wearing a white blouse with a red cross tie, black flats, and a red knee-length skirt when she came here. And she of course hasn't changed, because it's not like there are clothes in haunted art museums.

The statue:

Name: Eva
    Personality: Odd.
    History: Eva tried to help the people who got stuck in this menacing art museum, so she was cursed to have to stand in the same spot forever, and mainly speak in riddles so it was more difficult for her to help others.
    Picture/description: A statue of a standing, weeping woman with angel wings. The only evidence that she's weeping is she has tears made out of stone on her face.
    Rose: Doesn't have any. She just makes them.
    Other: None.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  2. (I will join tonight or later.i need to draw a pic.)

3. Form:

Name:Morgath
    Personality:very shy, and won't trust you easily.she speks her mind a d stand up for what is right.pepole call her weak cause she is so shy and doesn't yell.she really s isn't weak, she will fight for what she thinks she has to.
    History:she has never told anyone,
    Picture/description:she has waist length black hair and blue/gray eyes.she has extreamly pale skin.
    Rose:a dark black rose
    Other:she wears a black dress.

4. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Gar, I'll have you know I had made up my mind pretty much before PMing you that I was going to join :p

Name: Isabel Fountain
    Personality: Despite being calm and soft spoken, Isabel can be surprisingly talkative sometimes; she's typically positive and encouraging.
    History: Average history for the most part. Eldest child of three and the only daughter. Her father was in the military so the family very rarely stayed in one place for more than a year.
    Out of high school, she worked and saved enough to go to art school. She was touring a local art museum for a school project before she somehow ended up in another, vastly different, art museum
    Picture/description:
    [​IMG]

Rose: Pale yellow
    Other: Deathly scared of spiders

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Accepted!)

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Accepted!

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (This place is drowning in women, so I'm going to make a guy. XD)

8. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    ( :lol: )

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Name: Steven Berk
    Personality: Steven is quiet and more of a listener than a talker. He also prefers to just be alone, but won't admit it.
    History: Pretty normal history.
    He was best in his school, and got to graduate a few years early through his hard work. He went to the best college he could, and on a trip to an art museum found himself stuck here.
    Picture/description: Steven is lanky with dirty blonde hair, glasses, and palish skin. He came to the art museum wearing a blue button-up shirt and dress pants, so that's what he's still wearing.
    Rose: A white rose with pale green petal tips.
    Other: None.

10. cutiechook1

cutiechook1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Name: Eva Rodkins
    Personality: Sweet, mild temperament; can get riled up easily.
    History: Drove with her best friend Beatrice Cheatham to the art Museum.
    Picture/description: [​IMG]
    Rose: Burgandy
    Other: Hates snakes and spiders and any other creepy crawly things

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by