A Hippies B-Day present

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by the1much, Oct 23, 2008.

1. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

hahaha ,, guess what my 3 and 5 year old got me for my b-day today?? common guess? nope ,,, nope,,,,,
    i got .......................................................................
    green eggs and ham book ,,, hahahaha,, for some reason, i think they were shopping for themselves lol ,, sad thats its 1 of the best presents ive gotten hehehe [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Can't wait to hear how you feel about after reading it 100+ times [​IMG]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  3. the1much

THANKIES [​IMG]
    i used to read it to my step daughter,, for 12 YEARS,, i know the thing by heart lol ,, i've been missing her,, so they got me the book lol ,, guess they didnt believe i actually knew it lol [​IMG]

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    That's so sweet.

When friends with kids found out I had EE's, they all begged for some green eggs so they could make that special meal.

Hope you have a really special day!!!

5. the1much

thankies wegotchickens [​IMG]
    im more of a kid then them,,, my dr. sues books,, MY willie wonka tape,,, hehehe ,, guess next is my play kitchen lol [​IMG]

6. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Even though I am 23 I still act like 2+3=? [​IMG]. I have a whole stack full of dr. suess. Plust I got a few dr. suess tapes. I still watch neverending story. Somewhere I have those creepy creation ovens. I should find it and make more creepy stull like I did when I was 8.

7. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    happy b'day ya ole' hippy![​IMG]

that is so awesome! they probably thought , 'this book is great! dad will love it!'
    it just makes it more than precious.

almost as good as getting a necklace made of noodle colored with markers![​IMG]

i sure hope you have a super blessed year with lots of good times with the wifers and the cuties!

(when you get your play kitchen, we want to come over and play 'chef'!!! puuuuleeeeasssse!)[​IMG]

8. the1much

hahaha ,,, ya,, im 39,, but think its 3 and 9 haha
    i think i have more fun with their toys more then they do.
    is funny what we all STILL consider fun [​IMG]

9. the1much

Quote:thankies miss jayne ,, i think this was the BEST thing they could of got me [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    a few days ago I went on youtube and typed in "classic cartoon intros" I remembered every theme song to almost all the shows. All the new stuff is bleh....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by