A home for my chickens - Maine

roostershot

Hatching
8 Years
Apr 22, 2011
I live in central Maine and am moving next month. I am trying to find someone to take my 6 bared rock hens & a RR rooster. I can't take them with us and so far have not found a home for them. One of the hens is blind and I have built a separate pen for her & she does fine by herself. they are almost 3 years old and all are laying regularly. If anyone in central Maine is interested please let me know. You can contact me at [email protected] .

I live in central Maine and am moving next month. I am trying to find someone to take my 6 bared rock hens & a RR rooster. I can't take them with us and so far have not found a home for them. One of the hens is blind and I have built a separate pen for her & she does fine by herself. they are almost 3 years old and all are laying regularly. If anyone in central Maine is interested please let me know. You can contact me at [email protected] .
I would be happy to take the blind hen if you would be willing to ship her? I have several special needs chickens! I live in Ms but they ship priority. Let me know.
Thanks
Patches

Are you still seeking a home for your chickens? I am still very interested in the one that is blind, if you still have her? I would pay the shipping. Please let me know.
Thanks
Patches

Back
Top Bottom