1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by HeavensHens88, Feb 16, 2017.

1. CP Chicken

CP Chicken Crazy about Turkens Premium Member

Fluffpup skidded to a stop in front of her packtor "Greetings, Dawn!" She wagged her tail happily, despite the fact that she was late.

2. HeavensHens88

HeavensHens88 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2015
    Feeling jubilant.
    My Coop

~Hawk plodded over to Dawn, his tail slowly wagging as he watched the two pups approach. "Looks like we've got a full day of training energetic pups ahead of us," he commented, giving another everlasting stretch.~
    ~Plumepup padded up to Hawk, his tail held high in anticipation. "Hi Hawk!" he yipped, sitting down in front of the massive male, waiting for an assignment or schedule.~

3. PeepersMama

PeepersMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2016
    Eastern Colorado
    My Coop
    "How much experience do you have hunting?" Dawn barked in a manner that was gentle, but not necissarily friendly.

4. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Feeling jubilant.
    My Coop
    ~Hawk gave a friendly growl of greeting. "Let's see, Plumepup," he barked, trying to follow Dawn's stern manner and actually succeeding. "We did hunting mice yesterday. So how about a close combat lesson?"~
    ~Plumepup gave a tip of unbearable excitement and dipped his head graciously. "Sure, Hawk!"~

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  5. CP Chicken

CP Chicken Crazy about Turkens Premium Member

"Well I'm able to catch a pretty big sized squirrel, so I'd a decent amount." Fluffpup stated with a tilt of her head.

6. PeepersMama

Oct 17, 2016
    Eastern Colorado
    My Coop
    "How about we go find a big clearing and I'll teach you the art of chasing rabbits." Dawn barked. "Oooor, you could go with Hawk and Plumepup - I twisted my paw on the way back from the howl last night. That okay with you Hawk?"
    (This is my strategic way of leaving. I have to go clean the kitchen and breed rabbits and stuff in a minute)

7. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Feeling jubilant.
    My Coop
    ~Specklepup tugged on Ash's long fur, trying to tear her away from her intense conversation with Leopard. "Come ON!" she snarled indignantly. "Plumepup's going with Hawk to do battle training!"~
    ~Ash gave a resigned growl, apologized quickly to Leopard, and trod over to Hawk and Dawn at Specklepup's instant pleading.~

8. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Feeling jubilant.
    My Coop
    (L
    O
    L
    YOU HAVE RABBITS TOO????????? Bye!)

9. PeepersMama

Oct 17, 2016
    Eastern Colorado
    My Coop
    (Sadly, yes [​IMG] four. We're trying to breed Ollie with Winter, but the old boy has.... lost his touch, I guess. It's like he forgot what it was like to go on a date!)

10. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Feeling jubilant.
    My Coop
    (We'd better stop talking before I start squealing again with laughter and wake my mom up. :lau What breeds???? Or tell me on your PM...)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by