1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by HeavensHens88, Feb 16, 2017.

1. HeavensHens88

HeavensHens88 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    ~In a single movement, Midnight effortlessly dismounted the Alpha's Rock and landed beside Wingpup as silent as a falling leaf. Midnight drew herself up to her full height and bit Wingpup's left ear, (it's a ritual, hehe, not aggression) then drew back, motioning for the nameless young dog to leap utop the Alpha's Rock and announce her forever name.~

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. CP Chicken

CP Chicken Crazy about Turkens

Fluffpup wagged her tail ecstatically and gave a wide smile to Wingpup.

3. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    ~Dark Storm dipped his head in awknowledgement of this clever idea. "Okay. From now on, we will have continual border patrols that switch out dogs every few hours and immediately injure foxes upon sight." He raised a thick eyebrow. "What do you think?"~

4. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Chillin' With My Peeps

The young nameless pup scrambled on top of the Alphas Rock,"I Annouce my now forever name!Hollyshadow!"she yipped.
    (Is Hollyshadow alright?)

5. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    (Yup! But no more warrior names after this ;) )
    ~Specklepup flew to her paws and released a howl of welcome. "Hollyshadow! Hollyshadow!" she howled, jubilantly skipping around her brother in a show of appreciation for her friend.~
    ~Plumepup let out a fierce howl that mingled and harmonized with his sister's. "Hollyshadow!"~

6. Cluckcluck1215

:)P)

Hollyshadow yipped with joy.
    ~
    "Hollyshadow!Hollyshadow!Hollyshadow!Hollyshadow!"Birch and Squrrielflight howled together.

7. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    ~Apple wagged her tail happily and exchanged an excited glance with Sierra and Thunder. A new hunter!!! "Hollyshadow!"~
    ~Hawk tipped his head upward and released a howling keen of welcome. "Hollyshadow!"~
    ~Ash harmonized her amazing howl with the entire packs, all of the differential howls blending seamlessly. "Hollyshadow!" her cry floated up to the sky and exploded like a bursting rain cloud.~
    ~"Hollyshadow!" Breeze's welcome sounded more like puppish yips than a howl.~
    ~Windsong padded forward through the seething throng of dogs and let her deep, experienced howl rise in jubilant praise. "Hollyshadow!"~

8. Cluckcluck1215

Hollyshadow wagged her tail, she was surprised, she was half wolf, half coyote, no dog at all and they were cheering for her.

9. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    ~Specklepup exchanged sympathetic and elated glances with Hollyshadow, trying to tell her friend silently that this may only be the beginning of her new life, but the complete and punctuated end of her old teased and scorned puphood. You're part of our pack now- forever a respected hunter!~

10. HoodedHuntress

HoodedHuntress Out Of The Brooder

(Just an update so it doesn't drown.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by