<>a kingdom, reunited!<>a animal role play!

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

*if you have a mate, you can only have one.and, just don't got into detail.NO mating in PMs eather, just skip.

Plot:a fast land, cold, rain, forest, water, grassland.any animal habitat, you name.any animal can live here, polar bears, arctic foxes, tiger, lions and many many more.its always been peacefull.....untill.....

Humans came.a few humans have come, going to try to kill the animals and live here.will you surve?

NOTE:you cannot be a human.

Name:
Personality:
Species:
Description:
Pups/kits/chicks?:
Mate/crush?:
Username:

(Jabba, please join!)
(Fluffers, great!)
Name:Julia
Personality:kind, brave, loyal.
Species:maned wolf.
Description:

Pups/kits/chicks?:wanted
Mate/crush?:eek:pen and looking
Username:cluckcluck1215

Name:Vor
Personality:Loyal, fierce, loving
Species:Silver Fox
Description:Normal silver fox
Pups/kits/chicks?:none, but open
Mate/crush?:Open
Username:JabbaDaHutt

Name:Stanley
personality:full of awesomeness,brave,daring
species:mallard duck
description:bright evergreen iridescent head,beautiful feathers
ducklings:none but will except one from other player
mate/crush:eek:pen
user name: Fluffers

(you can have 2 right?)

Name:Hopper
personality:sweet,loyal,independent.
species:mallard duck
description:
ducklings:2
mate/crush:eek:pen
username:Fluffers

(ALLL accepted)
Julia walked around the woods.twigs whiped at her face, she whimpered and dashed past them.she stalked a small mouse and caught it, she dropped it and nudged it with one forpaw,"never has any flesh on the bones anymore"she hissed bitterly.she laced down and started to eat it.she finished it in a few famished gulps and got up and started walking again.

(ALLL accepted)
Julia walked around the woods.twigs whiped at her face, she whimpered and dashed past them.she stalked a small mouse and caught it, she dropped it and nudged it with one forpaw,"never has any flesh on the bones anymore"she hissed bitterly.she laced down and started to eat it.she finished it in a few famished gulps and got up and started walking again.
Vor spotted a female maned wolf, and decided to ignore her. He didn't have time to interact with other animals. He had to find a mate and gather food for the winter, even though his storage was getting quite full.

Back
Top Bottom