1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

A list of Dodge City Hatchery Chicken types

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Banty Rooster, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banty Rooster

Banty Rooster Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2008
    Cullman, Al.
    Standard Breeds: Buff Orpingtons, Barred Rocks, Dominique, Black Austrlopes, New Hampshire Reds, Rhode Island Reds, Golden Laced Wyandottes, Silver Lace Wyandottes, Lakenvelders, Barnvelders, White Crested Black Polish,White Crested Blue Polish, Silver Laced Polish, German Spithauben, Black Sumatras, Light Brahmas, Spekled Sussex, Welsummers, Blue Cochins, Splash Cochins, Brown Leghorns.

Bantams: Golden Sebrights, Silver sebrights, Buff Sebrights, Belguim Quail, Black Tail White Japs, Gray Japs, Black Japs, White Japs.

Bantam Cochens: Black, Buff, Mottled, Blue.

Bantam Old English Games: Barred Rocks, Blacks, Black Breasted Reds, Blue Brassie Backs, Blue Gold Duckwings, Silver Duckwings, Blue Silver Wheaton, Blues, Splash, Blue Reds, Blue Mille Fluer, Mille Fluer, Buffs, Chocolates, Creles, Fawn Duckwings, Ginger Reds, Lemon Blues, Old English Quails, Red Pyles, Self Blues, Spangled, Sports, Wheatons, Whites.

All chicks are 3.50$ a piece plus shipping

2. Panther Creek Poultry

Panther Creek Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    Are they all Straight-Run or can we request sex?

Sheila

3. Banty Rooster

Aug 14, 2008
    Cullman, Al.
    all will be straight run

4. Frizzledhen

Frizzledhen Spear Gunnin' Coons

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    What quality are your breeding flocks?
    hatchery
    breeding
    show
    Thanks

5. Banty Rooster

Aug 14, 2008
    Cullman, Al.
    if you will look i have picture of some of my stock on here

6. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    how much is shipping and what is the minimum order amount?

7. Frizzledhen

Frizzledhen Spear Gunnin' Coons

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    Do you have pix of your blue bantam cochins? I would really like to see the quality before I order.
    Thanks.

8. josh_bigler

josh_bigler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    windsor, missouri
    Quote:3.50 seems kind of high for hatchery chicks, let alone straight run!! and especially with shipping included, might want to think about all that before you think your going to really start selling A LOT........ i knew no one else would say this, but i cant ever keep my mouth shut and do not like rip offs

9. Banty Rooster

Aug 14, 2008
    Cullman, Al.
    Quote:3.50 seems kind of high for hatchery chicks, let alone straight run!! and especially with shipping included, might want to think about all that before you think your going to really start selling A LOT........ i knew no one else would say this, but i cant ever keep my mouth shut and do not like rip offs

well you dont have to buy from me anyway

10. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    josh bigler,
    We have something in common! I cant keep my mouth shut either especially when I read something so ignorant. Last time I checked straight run bantams from welp cost $3.33. If you dont like a price or an advertisement do yourself a favor. Just go find something else to do. To the OP you have a wonderful site and may put an order in for a few breeds to raise up in a few weeks. Keep up the good work and ignore some of these idiots!

Brandon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by