A Little Bit of Everything! *New Pictures*!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lisathenorth, Oct 28, 2010.

1. lisathenorth

lisathenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2009
    I can send you 12 eggs from a variety of birds! I have Blue Cochin , Cuckoo Maran, Easter Egger's, Cornish Rock Cross and Silkies. Just let me know what you perfer! The girls are slowing down. So, I am getting a about 18 eggs a week for all the different pens. Thanks for looking, and happy hatching!
    Lisa

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  2. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Can I have a complete list of the breeds you're offering eggs from?

3. lisathenorth

May 17, 2009
    Well, I pretty much listed whatI have for sale at the moment. The Cuckoo Maran, some purebred Amercauna, some just Easter Egger, silkies, Blue/Lavender Splash cochin, and some meat birds. The Delawares might start popping out some. I moved everyone around. So, most of my birds are on strike. LOL My Silver Amercauna, and my Cuckoo Roo's are particularly handsome.
    Lisa

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  4. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Can we see pictures?

Particularly of the Marans (& their eggs), the Ameraucanas and the Delawares? Especially the Delawares, where did you get your stock?

I'm itching to incubate! I'd love a "grab bag" bunch of eggs!

5. lisathenorth

May 17, 2009
    [​IMG]
    Silver Ameraunca. My Ameraunca's won grand champion at my local fair this past year!
    [​IMG]
    Clearly, my Cuckoo Maran roo is handsome! The girlie pullet beside him is a Salmon Maran. Hold it! I am told that my handsome guy might be a Barred
    Rock [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I took is picture of my Cochins on a bright day. My birds have more vibrant colored feathers in real life.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  6. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Gorgeous birds!

What about the Delawares and the purebred Ameraucanas?

7. Chevis

Chevis Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Brunot
    Quote:I am exactly like u!! I LOVE surprises!!!! [​IMG] These r wonderful birds!! [​IMG] What about those Sebastopols!! [​IMG] I would love some eggs from those!! [​IMG] [​IMG] Iv never had geese, so I have no idea when they lay eggs. [​IMG]

8. lisathenorth

May 17, 2009
    I am going to have to go out and get a picture of my Delawares. They are second generation my breeding BUT I would love some heritage Delaware eggs! Delawares and Silver-Lace Wyandottes are by far my favourite two breeds of chickens. The roo on the top right is a purebred silver Amercauna.
    Lisa:p

9. lisathenorth

May 17, 2009
    Oh yeah, the Sebastopols are not breeding yet. I hope they will in the spring. The male is 2 years old and the female is just about 8 mouths. It is just a waiting game with those two.... I just love the way those geese look. They are so beautiful. When I let them loose to run around, they spread their long puffy wings, and they run the full length of the enclosure.
    Lisa
    [​IMG]

10. bacres

bacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    East Pennsylvania
    What color silkies? Pictures?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by