A lot of actions going on my Farm LOL

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Omran, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Omran

Omran Songster

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Hello dear friends, Oh my God for a long time I did not have the time to come here on BYC and to chat with you all, but this Summer is a real busy and crazy one for us on our little Farm.
    We finelly got the fence done after a lot of hard work . Last sunday we got two nannies and one Buck Boer Goats (they are crazy) they run away from me and I chased them for about 4 hours [​IMG] , I think I lost few pounds after that.
    then on Monday I went to my friend to help him and he (goes : ) hey omran do you want to raise a baby calf? I said yes I love too, so he gave me a week old baby calf (very ill and weak, because her mom did not take care of her) so I rushed her to my house and run to feed store and got some milk and a bottle, well she had magets on her but, so next day the vet came and cleand her stumick and gave her some Antibiotic and (make long story short) she finelly started to drink milk today, I am praying to God for her to make it [​IMG] [​IMG] ( please say prayer for her.
    Before last my two hens went broody and they are sitting [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So now I think we are like a zoo [​IMG]
    well that's why I was a way from BYC.
    Love you all.
    Omran.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have missed you and thought of you often!!! Nice to read of your antics and funny animal tricks!!!

3. Omran

Omran Songster

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Quote:Thank you my Friend I really appreciate that and I know how big and sweet heart you have, God Bless you and your Family.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Thank you my Friend I really appreciate that and I know how big and sweet heart you have, God Bless you and your Family.

You Too Omran!!!! And stay safe!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by