A pair????? pic heavy...

Hoosiermomma

Songster
10 Years
Jun 6, 2009
S.E Ind
Here are a few pics of my peachicks. They aren't the greatest so I don't know if anyone can tell...The one on the left if looking at them from the rear of them, has some green coloring by the neck. The other does not. The one on the left has longer tail feathers so far. Other than that they both have barring only the one on the right appears to be slightly lighter. I am thinking I have a pair but was hoping to have it confirmed. These are supposed to be Ib/bs.
33557_pa050004.jpg

33557_picture_023.jpg

33557_picture_024.jpg

These are just two pics of them enjoying the view from our ent. ctr. They go perfectly with the decorations, but they are clearly getting to big for it.
wink.png

33557_picture_007.jpg

33557_picture_015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are just too cute. I don't want to put them out with the others yet.
big_smile.png
I may just have to look into that. I have a lavender cochin baby that will be staying the winter indoors so why not two peachicks too? LOL

They are both black shoulders. One boy one girl.

The "lighter" one is also already starting to show the typical streaking pattern of adult BS hens..

I love the first pic of them on the ent center! Perfect symmetry, same pose etc.. amazing pic!

Thanks guys for the input. That's what I thought. Their pictures (on the ent. ctr) reflect their personality. They are quite the characters hence the names Ozzie and Harriet. LOL
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom