A peek into my charmed Aussie life...

nice pictures!!! love the picture of you in your wedding dress and the animal...thats a kangeroo right!!?? lol!! my husband went to austrialia with his grandmother for a high school graduation, years ago! he still can recall the beauty your country has to offer.

Quote:
Yeah I know. But he cooks, so I married him anyway.

gig.gif

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

i love the photo of you with the wallaby!! we have wild ones here on Oahu!! i was blown away when i found that out, they are actually protected by the gov.! some private collector brought some here in the early 1900's and they got loose and have been reproducing in the uninhabited valley's, now theres a bunch of them over there!! we dont have any on this island
sad.png
, but we do have wild peafowl!, chickens, goats, donkeys, horses, and cats here. cows too, i think?

mahalo for the pics!
lol.png

Quote:
Yeah I know. But he cooks, so I married him anyway.

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

i had to teach mine how to cook!! LOL

breakfast as follows -
1 egg at time - first , THEN
1 slice of bacon cooked at a time...
smack.gif
then homefries
idunno.gif

them when thats finally done everything else is cold...
duc.gif

now he is an amazing cook!!
love.gif
he just needed a little help! lol

Quote:
someday maybe?!?
tongue.png
i think hawaii, australia and new zealand are all very "close" in lifestyle, climates and all have some little quirky things that no one else has!!
cool.png
guess were lucky!
lol.png
i have a few friends in NZ right now and have seriously thought about moving that way - DH is a bodyboarder and lives for waves!!
roll.png
as long as i can have my family, my chickens and the beach im happy!

Back
Top Bottom