A picture from my class to you Thank You!!!

What a wonderful tribute to you as a teacher. The students have to be taking this hard and grieving themselves over the loss of their friend, Nugget. To then think of others and thank them for the support is phenomenal and heartwarming.

hugs.gif
to your students!!

Last edited:
These kids appreciate the support more than most I imagine. They are used to having nothing, getting nothing from anyone, and not having many people care what happens to them. To have two projects come together is as one of them put it: "Better than Christmas and my birthday together!!!"

Oh My Gosh! I'm so sorry for your loss. Nugget was special to us all. I feel so selfish! I tell your fainting roo story every so often and I laugh so good!

You shouldn't feel selfish, I'd like to know that he is remembered and his stories still entertain people. There were so many I never posted because I didn't want people to get tired of hearing "another Nugget" story!

Last edited:
I let them sign their names because most of them are extremely common names in this area. I have a Jose Rodriguez in my class, there is one in each of the other 6th grade classes and 23 more divided between the lower grades!

Back
Top Bottom