A quail funny!!!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by sniper338, Feb 4, 2014.

1. sniper338

sniper338 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas
    I was looking at my male coturnix birds... three out of the four were producing the foam stuff for breeding now.... welll I pulled one out to show the gf because she was wondering how birds breed....

Next thing I know the bird flips out and flys out of myhands and takes off running.. then jumos up and flys off more... yes coturnix... I couldnt catch him... we are having quail on the grill tonight so I said that ****** better chill out or we are gonna eat him too. Then the gf walked outta the house with my saydi... (lab.. bird dog...) once saydi caught movement of that quail she ripped the leash out of the gfs hands and ran that quail down jumped up I the air and grabbed it! Then comes running back to me lol. Well the bird is safely back in its cage now lol... the gf has never seen my dog work... she was amazed lol

2. James the Bald

James the Bald Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2013
    I'm AMAZED too!

3. sniper338

sniper338 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas
    I was drunk... Spent some time beer watching birds, then spent time jack and coke grilling birds and pineapples... I'm surprised this thread came out that well..

4. GD91

GD91 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2013
    UK
    [​IMG]

Making me want to get my voddy & go & sit staring at my birds.

Last time we threw a p*ss-up, all our friends spent half the evening staring out of the back windows at our birds & rabbits & discussing them! We ended up late to the pub because everyone was just too busy admiring all the fluffy bottoms in the garden. [​IMG]

Amazing the fascination a few animals bring...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by