A quick HELLO!

ruby2zdaze

Chirping
Jul 16, 2016
Orange County CA
Hi all!

My name is Nikki and our household of 5 just adopted the 4 beauties in my avatar. We live in Orange County CA.

We are not sure of the breeds we chose, as we went by color & the way to cause the least arguments between the kids. LOL
If memory serves we got a Rhode Island Red, an Americauna, a Rhode Island white and a mottled Cochin. Does that look about right?

They were born on July 13th.
We have been keeping them in the garage for now, while we finish up their coop, but have also been letting them out in the yard with us under close supervision.

Any helpful tips you can give us, would be much appreciated. I spent many summers on a farm when I was growing up, so some things will come back t o me, bur probably only if I am reminded. :)

Thank you for welcoming us into the community.

Hi all!

My name is Nikki and our household of 5 just adopted the 4 beauties in my avatar. We live in Orange County CA.

We are not sure of the breeds we chose, as we went by color & the way to cause the least arguments between the kids. LOL
If memory serves we got a Rhode Island Red, an Americauna, a Rhode Island white and a mottled Cochin. Does that look about right?

They were born on July 13th.
We have been keeping them in the garage for now, while we finish up their coop, but have also been letting them out in the yard with us under close supervision.

Any helpful tips you can give us, would be much appreciated. I spent many summers on a farm when I was growing up, so some things will come back t o me, bur probably only if I am reminded. :)

Thank you for welcoming us into the community.

Welcome Nikki!!!i do not know the breeds,but they are cuties!(you don't need to know the breed to say there cute :lol: :D ;))

Back
Top Bottom