1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

A reminder for men who shave their heads.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by joebryant, Sep 15, 2010.

1. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Hey guys, it's time to start letting what little hair you have left to grow out so that hopefully you won't freeze to death when November - March, 2011, cold days get here.
    BTW, for you guys who still have a full head of hair... DROP DEAD!

2. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    [​IMG] You're SO funny Joe!

3. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

[​IMG]

4. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I have an abundance of stocking caps that I'll be breaking out. A full head of hair on a man is so unsightly. I have been BBC (bald by choice) for 7 or 8 years. God had a plan for my head, but he was doing it gradually. I decided to complete the job. The Princess approved; therefore, no hair is allowed on my dome. Sadly, the shape of my head is not very symmetrical- some imperfection is essential to all true beauty.[​IMG]

5. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Quote:sourland, it's a given that no man becomes good-looking until he loses his hair. PITY!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I can say that Sean Connery looks good, even better than he used to be.

I do like bald men, and men with full of hair but long hairs down to the waist, no! Nothing worse seeing a grey hair man whose ponytail goes all the way down. Tacky if you ask me! (the exception for Native Americans, they're allowed! [​IMG] )

As for my hubby, he still got his head full of curly hair and nice figure to go with it......

[​IMG]

7. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    No way EweSheep, if thats your hubby, he's HOT!!! Joe, DH has had thin/balding hair since the day I meet him when he was 30. No fooling, he keeps it about a half inch high. He might as well shave it all off, lol. I love him all the same though.

8. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:I dooooooo love a man in a skirt!

Needs to be cautious about standing so near a ledge...folks down below might catch an eyeful.

9. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Overrun With Chickens

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    I have too many genes from my mom's side of the family. My grandad was bald, my brother is bald(37) and I am almost bald on top(31). Just one of those things. Winter doesn't bother me, I have some hats and normally were a hoodie when cold. My problem is the summer and getting a burnt head.

Matt

10. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:sourland, it's a given that no man becomes good-looking until he loses his hair. PITY!

Dang it all; i got a long wait till i'm purty then!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by