A row of crows.......OR NOT!!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by luvmychicknkids, Apr 18, 2009.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    This is my precious La Fleche babies turning in for the night. They are about 11 weeks old and just the most amazing little chickens I have ever owned. So attentive, alert, and seem so intelligent. Very sweet natured. My husband THINKS they are his!!! [​IMG] Oh...men!!! LOL

They are:
    Annabel, Erszebet, Edgar, Minnie, and Delphine

[​IMG]

2. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    Very beauty birds.

3. Biddieacres

Biddieacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    So beautiful! I love the names!

4. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Thanks guys. [​IMG] I adore all of my chickens but these are quickly gaining favorite status. [​IMG]

I will have to tell my husband you like the names. [​IMG] That will make him very happy. [​IMG] He named them and it took him over a month of promising "they will be named by Monday". Every Tuesday he would inform me it wasn't Monday yet!!! LOL

5. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Beautiful birds! I love it that your hubby thinks they are his! [​IMG] Wish mine thought that about ours!

6. Biddieacres

Biddieacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    I love how your husband is so involved too! Makes it fun!

7. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    I have a lot of trouble remembering not to call them MY babies when I talk to him!!! LOL It really does make it nice....unfortunately he won't get to live with them until he comes home from Turkey next June (he is in the Air Force)...so he constantly insists on updates and pictures. Almost as bad as he is about the kids!!! LOL I am thankful I married an animal freak or I would be in soooooooo much trouble!!! [​IMG]

8. emilyweck

emilyweck Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Eugene, Oregon
    I'm the same with the "my baby" thing. My husband refers to them as "his kids". So fun!

Those girls of yours are just awesome!

9. Cyberous

Cyberous Chillin' With My Peeps

Neat picture,.. I'd never guess they were chickens (if seen out side this forum)

Don

10. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Thanks. [​IMG] I am constantly amazed at the different breeds of chickens I "meet". Before I started getting chickens I kinda thought they were all the same....well, brown ones and white ones and black ones, but not much difference. Oh how wrong I was!!! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by