A sad sad day/ In need of Buff Orph eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tsagirl, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    We had pure Buff Orphs from Jodys eggs....and.....the dogs dug under the coop fence and tore them up.
    Right now I wish I could cry and my daughter 7 and my son are doing the crying for me, I guess being a mom I have to be strong. I really want to get rid of the dogs, but I guess it is nature for them to do that, it just sucks. We were keeping such a strong watch over them too and I turn my back for 20 min.....grrrrrrrrrr...

So I am begging if anyone could give me a good deal on Buff Orph eggs to replace "Buttercup". "Princess" and "Buffy" that would be a very special gift for us.

Please let me know.

Thank you!
    Theresa and Family

2. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    My BO's have just started laying again after the winter. If you're willing to wait a week or so until they really get back into it, i'd be happy to send you a dozen if you'll cover the shipping.

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Theresa, im so very sorry to hear of your loss. I sent you a PM.

4. Tsagirl

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Cara,
    I am willing to wait for quite some time. If you can send them later that would be good too. Everyone on this forum is so wondeful!!
    Thank you for all of your hospitality, my family expecially my kids appriciate it!
    [​IMG]

Theresa

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I wish mine where old enough to lay [​IMG]. I am so sorry that happened

6. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I still have yours to ship on Monday for the classroom. I'll see what I can do to put a few extras in there for you to hatch for yourselves and the kids.

Stacy

7. Tsagirl

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Oh yea! Thank you for reminding me about those eggs. I know that some will have homes already because some of the moms want them when they hatch, so I figured I would not get any, but that would be great anyway.
    Thank you!

8. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Yep that's fine, just let me know when you're ready for them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by