A Short Quackerette Video

OldGuy43

Songster
8 Years
It only runs about 45 seconds. I was trying some new things with MS Movie Maker, and was proud of how this one came out. What do you think? Be truthful.
smile.png

well, honestly - I think it's adorable!! I love watching the little feet just going and going and the music was timed perfectly for that! The movie was saved a bit big. Doesn't all fit on my screen. I love the movie maker program. It's got some great features when you start playing around with it. That's what I use to crop out the best parts of movies I make. Good job!! Keep the video's coming!

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Top job!!!
thumbsup.gif

One teeny-weeny critique ... I wanted to hear the rest of the song!

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Top job!!!
thumbsup.gif

One teeny-weeny critique ... I wanted to hear the rest of the song!
There are several versions of it on YouTube. It took almost an hour to upload this tiny video. Heaven only knows how long it would have taken if I'd used the full length version. Anyway, you can find them here if you really want to hear the whole thing:

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...5l22104l0l24218l13l13l0l1l1l0l92l1035l12l12l0.

Aside: I always wanted to name an auto racing team "Pied Piper Racing" and put a sign on the back of the car reading. "FOLLOW ME".
big_smile.png

There are several versions of it on YouTube. It took almost an hour to upload this tiny video. Heaven only knows how long it would have taken if I'd used the full length version. Anyway, you can find them here if you really want to hear the whole thing:

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...5l22104l0l24218l13l13l0l1l1l0l92l1035l12l12l0.

Aside: I always wanted to name an auto racing team "Pied Piper Racing" and put a sign on the back of the car reading. "FOLLOW ME".
big_smile.png

Liked it alot
thumbsup.gif

This video is so cute! it's so exciting to see new babies trying to swim. -Actually when I pressed play on the video, my sister was zoning out next me, and when she heard the music in he background she jumped!!.
lau.gif
Thanks for the laughs!

big_smile.png

gig.gif
You have a great sense of humour, OldGuy
gig.gif

Thank you for the link
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom