A shout out in gratitude to my sister!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Nov 11, 2008.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    [​IMG]

Thank YOU!!!!!

Come home soon and safe!!!!

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Wow,where is she serving? I hope they all come home safe and sound.

3. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Good question actually. Her whole unit wasn't deployed. Just a team and she said she'd be back in about a month or so she hoped....

It's the military.....

She served three tours since 9/11. One in Afghanistan and two in Iraq and that is after serving the in the first gulf war and somalia!

She's a very tough cookie, my sis, and I am very proud of her. She can tell some pretty funny stories about being a small female assigned to a Marine Unit!! LOL!! They put her through her paces, but don't mess with her now - you get the whole Corps on your tail! Marines take good care of their docs!

4. CrowinKing

CrowinKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    I pray for her and all our troops safe return!!! They are out there protecting ours and others freedom and I thank all our military!!! God bless America!

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Where is she? My SIL is over in Iraq right now.

6. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    I have WHAT in my yard? :

Good question actually. Her whole unit wasn't deployed. Just a team and she said she'd be back in about a month or so she hoped....

As I said ----- Dunno! She is probably in Afghanistan (I'm just guessing) but I don't know and she ain't telling.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by