A solitary hen

DaddysBarbie12202

In the Brooder
Jan 20, 2023
Hey guys I just need to ask you this I'm really starting to worry about one of my hands I started off with two hands and a rooster we ate that rooster and got another hen and a rooster but they were babies but now that the rooster is old enough to engage in sexual acts with the other hands one of my older chickens I started out with has stayed away from any of the chickens he's got a hold of her a couple times I don't know what else to do she stays locked up in the nesting box or off in the woods

Hey guys I just need to ask you this I'm really starting to worry about one of my hands I started off with two hands and a rooster we ate that rooster and got another hen and a rooster but they were babies but now that the rooster is old enough to engage in sexual acts with the other hands one of my older chickens I started out with has stayed away from any of the chickens he's got a hold of her a couple times I don't know what else to do she stays locked up in the nesting box or off in the woods
Hens not hands lol

Back
Top Bottom