A suggestion for improving the forum...

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by arlee453, Feb 6, 2008.

1. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    I don't know if this has been gone around or not so forgive me if it's a repeat. I'd like to see the option of

'Show Your Threads'

in addition to the other quick links at the bottom of the pages liek 'show recent posts' , and 'show your posts'. That sure would make it quicker to find threads that you started yourself...

or, am I totally missing a quick way to pull up all the threads started by a person (not just those where you posted a comment, but those that you started yourself)

2. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    Just click on your profile. Part way down the page you will see a show all posts link.

3. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    No, I don't want to see all my posts (there is already a link for that at the bottom of the page anyway)

I want to just see the THREADS where I started it with the original post...does that make sense?

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, that's one feature that I think would be really cool to add... basically see all the threads started by a person.

I'll look into it, but it may not be added soon. I've battened down the hatches on the forum while Spring blows through. [​IMG]

5. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    By the time spring blows through and summer hits this forum will likely be 9000 and up

6. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Quote:Yeah, I would really like to see this, too. Sometimes I go awhile before getting back here, and by then, my thread is buried 3 or 4 pages back and I have to dig for it. I'd love to be able to find my post easily to see if I may have a reply I missed.

7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Thank you for asking for this arlee! I have been wondering about it for a while myself.

Please Nifty? and Thank you. LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by