1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

A Thanks to Emma P.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by twilightsparkle, Aug 2, 2014.

1. twilightsparkle

twilightsparkle In the Brooder

Jul 29, 2014
    Tennesee
    This thread isn't just to people who know or like Emma P. This thread is for anyone and everyone on BYC that would like to know Emma or just say something good about her. The reason I am righting this thread is to thank Emma P. Because without her I would have never laughted, smiled, or talked as much as I did on BYC . And because if you have never and never will meet Emma you have missed out on one of the best opportunities of friend ship EVER!! My finale reason for this thread is to get Emma's name all over BYC so that more people have the chance to befriend such a wonderfull person like Emma P.[​IMG]

2. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Crowing

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    I don't know who Emma P. is, but she must be a special person to have made such an impact in your life. So, to Emma P., I say, "Keep up the good work!"

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress 9 Years

Exactly! [​IMG]

4. lularat

lularat Songster

Mar 10, 2013
    NC

5. HugHess

HugHess Chickrack Addict

Jul 14, 2014
    Go BROWNS
    Can you post a link to her profile so we may easily oblige your request?

6. twilightsparkle

Jul 29, 2014
    Tennesee
    (This is a little embarrassing, but how dose one start a link?)

7. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Crowing

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    At the top of this page (on the upper left side above the top thread box) you will see white box that says "Start a New Thread" (just to the right of the blue Post a Reply box). Just click on that white "Start a New Thread" box.

8. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011

Do you want to post the link to the profile page? Click the icon above the reply box which comes after the bullet points icon (it looks kinda like a racecourse, although I think it's meant to be two magnets joined together :p) and just copy and paste the URL from the URL box of your browser, and it will do the rest for you!

Or alternatively you could just post the URL directly and other people can copy and paste it.

9. twilightsparkle

Jul 29, 2014
    Tennesee
    no I would like to post a link to emma p

10. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    To her profile page right...? Just follow what I said above. I'm sorry if I didn't quite understand you right.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: