1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

A very happy step

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kisat, Jun 19, 2008.

1. kisat

kisat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2007
    Washington State
    http://www.adventuresinchicken.blogspot.com/

I
    am very happy, so I am sharing with you all, that my Aussie has finally reached the next step in her progress with being around chickens. [​IMG]

Above is the link to the blog that I wrote about it, plus there is a video at the bottom of the blog showing Lily running around with the three dogs we have. Now, I don't have to worry - though for the next couple days when they go out with her, I'll keep a close eye on everyone so they continue to respect her - about Lily being out with the dogs in the backyard. Before, she was only allowed out if the dogs were in the house. With dogs going out every three hours, that's a lot of work, but now [​IMG] hopefully this will keep up so she can just always be out in the yard most of the day.

Worked with Sabrina this past year to show her that she shouldn't try to kill a chicken, that she could co-exist peacefully, and I am very proud that she has finally reached that point! [​IMG] Yay her! [​IMG]

2. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    Whoo Hooo! Congrats [​IMG]

3. kisat

kisat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2007
    Washington State
    Thank you!

4. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps