On Saturday I set 7 fertile silkie eggs in my Brinsea mini 2 advance. On Tuesday, I took one of these eggs (Already could see a spider growing) and performed an experiment. To start, I swabbed the top of shell (where the air cell is) with rubbing alcohol. I then covered that area with a piece of clear packing tape. Using the point of sterilized tweezers, I made a hole over the air cell. Using this hole I cut a 1 centimeter diameter window, being careful not to puncture the membrane. I could see the veining directly under the membrane. I covered the window completely with another piece of tape and set the egg propped upright in the incubator. This is the thread where I will show the egg's process, watched right through the window! This technique is commonly used by scientists to study development.