• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon
Have you ever wanted to be an animal? Have you ever told yourself "If I could wish for one thing it'd be to be an animal."? Many people have. Who wouldn't want to be a cute, cuddly ball of fuzz? All I can say is, be careful what you wish for.

You are with your friends, just hanging out, you have your own houses, jobs, and lives. You were all stressed out from work so you just decide to get together at one of your friends house. One of your friends invited this so called "wizard". They didn't believe him but they were just curious to see if it may be real. The "wizard" came over and asked everyone in the room "If you could wish for anything at all, what would it be?" All of them were complete animal lovers, they wanted to live an animals life. They all said "I'd want to be any animal I wished.".

The wizard was looking in this old, chipped, dusty book and he seemed quite joyful at what he had found. "Everyone, gather around!" He said, they were all curious and, like he said, gathered near him. "Tell me again, all of you at once, what you would wish for if you could." They were all anxious to see what he was talking about, they obeyed and said their wish, all at once.

The book was then glowing, and it disappeared, everyone started to, it seemed like, turn into mist, they could still see but when they looked at each other they only saw mist. They couldn't feel each other, and they heard screaming, light was flashing in front of them, and for seconds, no one could breath and it was as if they were being squeezed into a tube, everything was black. Silence fell across everything. It was as if they no longer existed.

Then they fell, onto ground, they were again solid. they looked around and saw a giant 7 foot long, incredibly thick corn snake. It slithered away quickly. "Was that-" someone said but they heard one of their friends shriek, terrified. They then look at themselves, they were animals! They were in the wilderness, "That must've been the wizard! That snake that just left! That was the wizard!" One of them shouted.

"What where we thinking?! Inviting that creep! And then telling him what we wanted the most, this is awful!" Another said. "We have to be calm, we must find that wizard, and make him change EVERYTHING."

"Who knew a wish could be a nightmare?..."

Rules:
BYC rules apply
Don't go off topic
Don't actually fight on the RP
I'm the boss
Don't kill each other
Be appropriate
No cussing
Don't do something that is against the rules
When you fill out your form, please post real pictures, not anime, an edited picture, ECT
If you disagree with these rules and want to tell me just PM me
Please fill out the whole form
Don't RP until I accept your form
Don't copy this
Be nice and have fun!:)

Form:

Name:
Animal form:
Are they dating? Do they have a crush?:
Personality:
History:
Any other things you'd like to say?:

(I'll make my form very soon:))

BEFORE YOU ENTER A FORM READ ALL OF THE RULES PLEASE!

WE WILL START RPING TOMORROW AT 7:30 AM PACIFIC TIME :D TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN IF YOU THINK THEY'LL BE INTERESTED!

Name: Anna
Human form:

Animal form:

Are they dating? Do they have a crush?:no
Personality: Shy,odd,unpopular,funny,animal lover
History:To be rped

Name: Anna
Human form:
Animal form:
Are they dating? Do they have a crush?:no
Personality: Shy,odd,unpopular,funny,animal lover
History:To be rped

Accepted!:D I guess I'll go ahead and make mine!

Name: Caroline
Human form:

Animal form:

Are they dating? Do they have a crush?: Nope
Personality: Nice, smart, funny, adores lizards, loves the country, is kind to all people who are kind back.
History: Lived on a farm her whole life. She breeds iguanas, bantams, and chinchillas. Her favorite animal of all are iguanas. She got her first and favorite one on her 10th birthday.
Any other things you'd like to say?: Nope

Anna tried to walk. Moving her long slender legs one after the other. "Whoa!" She nearly fell. "Walking on all fours is harder than I thought!" She said tripping over her own legs

Anna tried to walk. Moving her long slender legs one after the other. "Whoa!" She nearly fell. "Walking on all fours is harder than I thought!" She said tripping over her own legs

"My legs seem really muscly. I guess for this body weight they'd have to be. You'll get used to it. I have no idea how that snake moved so quickly! He must be used to it." She said and then plopped on her stomach. "I may regret wanting to be a lizard." She said and laughed.

Anna laid down "I did studying on deer, they need long legs for running of course, but in the animal world I must be a newborn, but I kinda like it and actually want to get to know the new me." She said looking at the spots on her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom