• No

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 62 78.5%
  • Eh

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
Pics
Aren't you thankful, that you can cry out to God, and pour out your heart to Him wherever, and whenever you want? Aren't you thankful, for God's everlasting love, that we can't even fully grasp? Aren't you glad that God accepts anyone who truly calls on Him for salvation? Wouldn't it truly be something if everyone (including myself!) would stop and count their blessings, instead of griping about the things we don't have, or think we need, or have been given? God knows what He's doing. Nothing takes Him by surprise. That in itself is something to be thankful for. God wants to know each and every one of us. He sent His only son into the world, that the world through Him might be saved. Jesus, His only son, who never did any wrong, took all our sins on Himself, the Father turned His face away. All this, beaten, mocked, nailed to a cross! All this for us... We are all sinners. Without God, we wouldn't be here. He created us, after His own image. Oh, how He loves you and me! If you today aren't resting in Him, I encourage you to do that today. Salvation is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast. Jesus died, and rose from the grave 3 days later, defeating death. Salvation is of faith. Believing in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He died for us! He left paradise to die for us, that we might be saved. I encourage you, if you have not called on the Lord to be your Savior, to do that today. God wants to know you!

Everyday I'll post a different encouraging Bible verse! If you don't like it just don't say so, it's meant to be here for others who need it! Anyone can post a verse here or a word of encouragement anything!

Today's Word:
John 3:16 " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

I wanted to post this for a while, now I'm brave enough!
Thank you for doing this and your Bravery! I also thank God for my Savior Jesus Christ. God Bless you for posting these word of encouragement for these are the most important words we could ever have heard or read. Amen! God Bless us all I pray in these trying times for we need Him so!

Aren't you thankful, that you can cry out to God, and pour out your heart to Him wherever, and whenever you want? Aren't you thankful, for God's everlasting love, that we can't even fully grasp? Aren't you glad that God accepts anyone who truly calls on Him for salvation? Wouldn't it truly be something if everyone (including myself!) would stop and count their blessings, instead of griping about the things we don't have, or think we need, or have been given? God knows what He's doing. Nothing takes Him by surprise. That in itself is something to be thankful for. God wants to know each and every one of us. He sent His only son into the world, that the world through Him might be saved. Jesus, His only son, who never did any wrong, took all our sins on Himself, the Father turned His face away. All this, beaten, mocked, nailed to a cross! All this for us... We are all sinners. Without God, we wouldn't be here. He created us, after His own image. Oh, how He loves you and me! If you today aren't resting in Him, I encourage you to do that today. Salvation is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast. Jesus died, and rose from the grave 3 days later, defeating death. Salvation is of faith. Believing in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He died for us! He left paradise to die for us, that we might be saved. I encourage you, if you have not called on the Lord to be your Savior, to do that today. God wants to know you!
Amen! God Loves you! Loves us and so do I! He loves each and every member of BYC! Let’s all bask in this thought today and have a blessed one together! God Bless! Pam

quote-dont-hurt-them.jpg

Back
Top Bottom