Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by LindseyM12, Dec 4, 2010.

1. LindseyM12

LindseyM12 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop The Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

I hear you. We have had flurries off and on here and its so cold. No sun, just gloom and i am a sunshine person. hard to get motivated to do anything, when the sun is not out!!! How much are you expecting? We had 5.5 inches of rain last week

3. welsummerchicks

welsummerchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    Do what I do. Bake bread, drink tea, look out the window and say, 'My, isn't the snow lovely'.

Actually I'm originally from a place that gets far, far more snow than where I live now. What I usually say is 'what's the big deal about? There's hardly any snow'.

4. Rozzie

Rozzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Just do me a favor and keep it there, wherever you are, and don't let it come near me. [​IMG]

5. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    I was in Augusta last night and it was snowing so hard when we came out of the restaurant! By the time we got to our car with Princess Parking, we had to brush off the snow! And close our eyes because if we didn't about three snowflakes would land in them every second it seemed.

6. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    Princess Parking is the parking spot closest to the building without being handicapped.

7. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    Quote:If we could just have it for 1 day, that would be great. I think our high today is supposed to be about 84 F. (sigh)...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    We dont have snow yet....just cold and damp. In the past hour, I am seeing perfect ice snow balls, tiny ones, dusting across the ground. The ones north and east of my town are getting anywhere from two to four inches of snow. Lucky them! DD WANTS snow and I said NOOOOOO!

9. Stumpy

Stumpy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Send it my way! We so rarely get to experience it! 62 degrees today.

10. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Personally, I prefer to bake nothing, drink wine, and look out the window and say, "My, doesn't this suck"
    [​IMG] I HATE snow, winter and cold. Hate it hate it hate it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by