AAAARRrrgggggHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sparkles2307, Apr 29, 2009.

1. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

Oh my goodness, this is actually funny but slightly maddening!!!

I am moving from my cubicle to an office this week, my first move since changing jobs within the agency and switching buildings.

In the previous building, when we moved, the IT guys would wipe our old computer and load our profile intot he computer at our new desk.

So, me being efficient and all, I decided to give the IT boys a head start, so saved all of my favorites and personal crap to a jump drive...then deleted all my stuff off of this PC.

Fast forward 2 hours to the email I get from my Supervisor stating that I will be responsible for moving my phone and PC to my new office .... WHAT?!... yes in this building they have different proceedures than in the other building so I just created a good hour of piddly work for myself by being so efficient...

I really am laughing, just deep, DEEP down!!![​IMG]

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    opps [​IMG]....... now get that comp up and running...... laughing with you, been there done that!

3. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    At least you can do the work, I'd have NO CLUE how to get what I'd deleted back!!! Is there an UNDO button?!?!! [​IMG]

4. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

LOL well its good I saved all my internet links to my jump drive cause I would NEVER remember them all! All my pics and music is backed up on CDs so it hasnt been SO bad....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by