AARGGGG! Call me a scrooge!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pamperedpoultry, Nov 20, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

My lovely neighbor at work in the cube next door has started playing christmas music!! He cracks me up, he hands out halloween candy while putting up christmas decrations. He knows It kills me so he's playin it, I've sent him paper airplanes and taped notes to his cube tellin him how evil he is..LOL Dont get me wrong I like christmas but not listening to christmas music..

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

!*!* Scrooge*!*!

lol

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] Sounds like you get to have some fun at work! Thats great! .. gotta find a way to torment him now....

4. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    I don't mind Christmas music or decorations (I love Christmas time), but I don't like it when it's seen or heard before Thanksgiving. I know people are trying to put you in the mood so you'll go out and buy presents, but I for one can't stand it!

5. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    I am the same way. The station my kids listen to on the radio has been playing Christmas music for over 2 months.[​IMG]

6. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Quote:LOL I now realized I cant spell either!! Thank you...LOL

7. that_crazy_lady

that_crazy_lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Rose, OK
    my best friend calls me to sing the first few christmas songs on the radeo, he starts singing in sep on his own any way. I'm just gald his singing is not bad. lol
    I like it, but I can get burnt out.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  8. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    Quote:When my daughter was 2 she listened to a Christmas CD non-stop for about 6 months straight... in the middle of summer. I feel your pain!

9. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Quote:When my daughter was 2 she listened to a Christmas CD non-stop for about 6 months straight... in the middle of summer. I feel your pain!

I usually love Christmas music but hearing it the whole month of October and November has really squashed my enthusiasm for it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by