Abandoned ducks at the lake

There are several abandoned domestic ducks at Lindo Lake near my house. They aren't doing well. Many have angel wing and one looks like it survived an attack. I have 5 ducks at home and fully capable of taking one or two in. Am I aloud to rescue the dumped ducks?
It’s legal (in most places) to take feral ducks home.

There are several abandoned domestic ducks at Lindo Lake near my house. They aren't doing well. Many have angel wing and one looks like it survived an attack. I have 5 ducks at home and fully capable of taking one or two in. Am I aloud to rescue the dumped ducks?
its completely legal and right to catch abandoned domestic ducks. You are allowed to. As long as they have been abandoned, it is legal to take them, no different to a stray dog, or cat. Perhaps you could find some people to take the others, or drop them at a rescue?

its completely legal and right to catch abandoned domestic ducks. You are allowed to. As long as they have been abandoned, it is legal to take them, no different to a stray dog, or cat. Perhaps you could find some people to take the others, or drop them at a rescue?
Thank you! Yes I know a few local resumes as well.

Back
Top Bottom