Abandoned ROOSTER needs a loving home (Covina/San Dimas border-California)

clevercrows

Hatching
Sep 13, 2015
September 13, 2015

Hello,

There is a beautiful red ROOSTER close to my home that appears to be abandoned or lost. He has been all by himself for the past 3 weeks on the side of the road on an embankment. I take food and water every afternoon to him. He was trying to eat the leaves on a bush and it broke my heart. He sleeps in this bush, and there are tons of coyotes around here. Not to mention there is no shade where he is and lots of cars go right by him.

I have placed an ad on Craigslist, but no response. I do not know much about Roosters, but it is obvious that he does not belong there. I am wondering if there is anyone in the area that can take this poor guy and give him a home that he deserves.

He is located in Covina/San Dimas border in California. My name is Kim and my number is (626)825-9761. Call me anytime. I would be glad to give you the exact location and even meet you there to show you exactly where he is.

I just made him some corn, so I am leaving to feed him and give him fresh water! I hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you.
Kim Gerard
(626)825-9761
Covina, California
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom