Abby is having her kittens!!!! DONE pic page 3

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by luvmychicknkids, Oct 17, 2008.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Abby, the pretty little pregnant stray someone dumped at my house a month or so ago, is having her babies this morning. So far just one....an adorable little striped and white thing....looks like a boy, I think. [​IMG] Momma and baby are both healthy and happy....Abby is purring so loud about her new baby that you can't hear much else. [​IMG] I am just glad she is here instead of on the streets somewhere cold and hungry having her babies. I will post more pics when she is finished, but here is a start....sorry, this is a cell phone pic. And I will put a pic of Abby taken a few weeks ago for those who didn't see her before.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. sdshoars

sdshoars Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    awww, yay abby! what a cute little kitty, and a gorgeous momma! good luck!

3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    If the newborn has 3 colors, then you probably have a baby girl. Hard to tell colors on the cell phone image...

Have fun with the babies!!!

4. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Aww, she looks like a cat we had a few years back. Did she want you with her when she had her first kitten? The pregnant stray dog I took in insisted that I stay with her until her first puppy was born. Once he came out, she said it was okay for me to leave. [​IMG]

5. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Thanks. [​IMG] Even though we didn't need a pregnant stray, we can't help feeling all warm and fuzzy over new babies. [​IMG] My kids got to watch her have it which they thought was just too cool!!!

Yes, she did seem to want me there.....and is really being sweet about "sharing" the baby with me. [​IMG] Well, it looks like a combo of just tiger stripes with white accents. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Momma cats are so sweet and loving. When mine had her babies (a stray left in parking lot taped into a rubbermaid container) she was the most loving cat I've ever had!

7. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Kittens! awwwwwwwwwwwww

8. Jolyn

Jolyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    Any more yet???

9. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    No, still just the one. She is driving me crazy!!!! But, at least she is napping in between. [​IMG]

10. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    So cute and adorable, but you can keep it [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by