Abby is having her kittens!!!! DONE pic page 3

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Abby, the pretty little pregnant stray someone dumped at my house a month or so ago, is having her babies this morning. So far just one....an adorable little striped and white thing....looks like a boy, I think.
smile.png
Momma and baby are both healthy and happy....Abby is purring so loud about her new baby that you can't hear much else.
smile.png
I am just glad she is here instead of on the streets somewhere cold and hungry having her babies. I will post more pics when she is finished, but here is a start....sorry, this is a cell phone pic. And I will put a pic of Abby taken a few weeks ago for those who didn't see her before.

101720081504[1].jpg

091420081202[1].jpg

Last edited:
Aww, she looks like a cat we had a few years back. Did she want you with her when she had her first kitten? The pregnant stray dog I took in insisted that I stay with her until her first puppy was born. Once he came out, she said it was okay for me to leave.
big_smile.png

Thanks.
smile.png
Even though we didn't need a pregnant stray, we can't help feeling all warm and fuzzy over new babies.
smile.png
My kids got to watch her have it which they thought was just too cool!!!

Yes, she did seem to want me there.....and is really being sweet about "sharing" the baby with me.
smile.png
Well, it looks like a combo of just tiger stripes with white accents.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom