about swaps

ebwy2

Songster
10 Years
Aug 8, 2010
I don't join in because I can't afford to
sad.png

but I LOVE seeing what everyone got, so felt I should say thank you to everyone who organises, sends, and post lists and even better - pictures!

I love them to! Send me what you like and I will gladly send you some swaps! Please send your address! I have found some real friends on this site. I have some winter snowman quilt blocks coming my way, would you like a table runner? God Bless

Kim

Quote:
I appreciate the thought but I can't afford to do that, every spare penny that isn't used for food and rent goes to get stuff for the baby. We're both unemployed at the moment. So please, much as I would love to receive things, I'd rather you save them for a swap... I can enjoy them that way without feeling guilty.

No need for guilt. Most crafter's get their enjoyment from making the item and sharing it. I love doing crafts and giving them away. Quite honestly, I hardly ever keep something that I have made simply because my fulfillment comes from gifting it.

Please let me share my blessings with you! God has blessed me with the opportunity of taking care of my dad until he passed, I am now taking care of my step mom who also has cancer. We look at each day as a blessing. Please do me the honor of putting some blessings into your world. I have found that the more blessings I share the more blessings we receive. My prayers are with you, now send me your address! LOL

ps (how old is your baby, boy or girl, and sizes. My embroidery machine is just itching to make some things!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your loss
sad.png
You must be a very special person to have so much to give
smile.png

if you're really sure, then i'm always grateful (and overwhelmed, and may well cry) when someone makes something for us. it's much more special. But here's the thing - it'd cost you loads to send because we live in the UK.
So if you are certain you don't mind getting nothing back, I'd be grateful. But I honestly can't afford to post things to America.

since you ask, and I can never resist being all proud of my miracle baby - he's 4 months old, wearing size 3-6 months clothes (don't know if you guys do sizing the same over there) but size 6-9months socks and soft shoes. His name is Arwyn, and he's a real miracle as I was informed a few years ago that I'm infertile and that it was just as well because pregnancy would probably kill me.
there are some photos from his first week of life here https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=244625&p=232

Last edited:
I am positive, my mom is from Wales and my step mom is from the UK. Please send me your address, looking at the pictures really makes me want to put a smile on your faces.

Kim

Back
Top Bottom