About unanswered posts...

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by ksacres, Apr 16, 2009.

1. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Is there any way the posts from the BST area could be excluded? Wanting to do my part to answer the unanswered usually leads to (my) frustration at wading through post after post from the BST section.

I think it would be much easier to get posts answered if that list weren't so bogged down by the BST section.

Just a thought...

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

It's a good idea, and one that has been on our list for a while, but it is a bit tricky. We'll keep working on it.

3. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:Somebody needs to eat another donut this morning! (KELLI). But you are to be commended for wanting to do your part to help the unanswered posts.

4. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Good to know. I'll keep hoping [​IMG]

5. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I agree I've been knocking em out for about 20 minutes now.

6. Nifty-Chicken

Ya, I noticed you were digging up some from over two years ago. [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'd suggest you work from the newest to oldest. The ones from over a couple months old should probably just be left alone, especially if there are more recent ones that could benefit from some attention.

7. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Quote:My bad i was thinking you wanted them all gone. will start from top, Just trying to do my part.. [​IMG]

8. Nifty-Chicken

No worries! Just wanted to focus your efforts where they would help the most. [​IMG]

9. alanb

alanb Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2009
    MR .ADMINiSTRATER ; Please start a Forum on Rabbit's , Most "smallholders" have them as well as Chicken's ! ! !...... My main question to the readers on Quail would be , How to keep the males from killing each other ? Put them all in the Pot all except one ?? My Courtinex will also peck the Females to death !!! ........ ALAN B .

10. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Hi, Alan, welcome to the forum. Might I suggest that you start a new thread for your rabbit and quail questions? You will get more attn and answers when your threads are in the proper forums.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by