Absolute Blonde Moment--Morons Guide to Shaving. Figured it Out!

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
Hello,

Sorry to bring this disgusting ritual to the table, but I need help. I have calluses on my feet to the point that apparently they are what are causing my foot pain (and blisters). I purchased a "Ped x callus shaver" but someone forgot to attach instructions and a well-labeled diagram along with the "Moron's Guide" tutorial.

I cannot figure out for the life of me, which way I hold it (other than holding the handle...) and which part goes against my feet to shave off part of the callus?

HELP PLEASE!

Callus_Shaver_Callus_Remover_Callus_Trimmer_CR_10.jpg

I can't be the only person on earth who can't figure these out...

Last edited:
Use the side with the blade edge exposed, as in the gray handle. Be careful! Do not apply to much pressure as you will cut more than you want to.

I didn't know you could buy those anymore. Nice to know.
I have one but I use the Avon (basically emery board) & Dr Scholl's (more of a grater) foot files now. Had to try the PedEgg too; not that effective. I still use the Shaver once in a while; drag the blade side (the white side of the handle) along the callus. You get a feel for how hard to press. You can cut yourself with this so go slow. Works better after a brief soaking. Put on lotion and socks after or they'll dry out and crack.
Pop the blade out and make sure it's dry before you put it back in. Not sure if yours tells you how to remove the blade;slide the little wavy part on the top (black side of handle) off of the little tab. Sometimes you have to do this to get out the trimmed stuff before you can finish.
Happy Shaving!
smile.png

I have seen this. Banned now in certain counties of Illinois because of the fact that you really cannot change the water after each treatment without harming the fish. They were more worried about the persons spreading stuff than the fish. I have put my feet in lakes, rivers, etc.
Anything from baby bluegill, bass, minnows and then some will do the same.
This is also a psoriasis treatment in some natural hot springs.

Last edited:
I think there's something wrong with the one I have.

The blade isn't exposed and I was pressing HARD. It didn't make a dent. I had more luck with the cheese-grater thing...

Back
Top Bottom