ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WOOD 3 DIMENSIONAL FARM FRESH EGGS SIGNS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ISLANDREPTILE, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ISLANDREPTILE

ISLANDREPTILE Out Of The Brooder

Mar 25, 2008
    Hello everyone! My name is Dan, and I have 14 chickens total here in Good old long Island. Polish, buff orpingtons, silver laced wyndotes, large whites, aracunas. I also sell and make some realy nice fresh egg signs. They are 3 dimensional out of wood. I charge $25.00 each shipped to your door. The money is for a good cause, we are trying to raise some money for a needy family on our block. Anyway can anyone tell me how to post picks on here I cant figure it out. Have some cool pics of my ½ shed, ½ chicken coop, along with a nice brooder I built. If you would like to order or see pics of these beautiful wood fresh egg signs, please contact me. I can also personalise them with a name, Example: Saras farm Fresh Eggs, or Fresh eggs only 25Cents. The basic sign I make for that price is the 3 dimensional Farm Fresh Eggs Signs. Everyone have a great day, I have chickiens to tend to. [email protected]

2. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    You need to have your photos uploaded to a place on the Web and then copy and paste the link on your post. I use photo bucket.com and it's free.

Looking forward to seeing pictures.

3. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Hey, welcome to BYC, you can click on INDEX then on FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, the first question there details all the steps and options. Good luck, and God bless for the good heart.

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
  5. ISLANDREPTILE

ISLANDREPTILE Out Of The Brooder

Mar 25, 2008
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They Are $20.00 each shipped. I will have a few more different designs, along with a wooden egg pale. Thank you so much again. We are trying to do this for a family on our block that lost everything to a fire. So we are trying to help them out anyway we can.

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Those are gorgeous! I'm afraid someone would want one of them for their very own and abscond with it, LOL. Lovely!

7. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Are they weather proof? Or do they need to be under shelter?

Can you make one with the hanger wire instead of straw and with a open/closed sign that is attached at the bottom with hooks and eyes?

Let me know a price.

8. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    Ohhhh, I'm diggin' the "open, close" aspect.......

9. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    They are lovely. What is the overall size of the sign?

10. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I would love to see the wooden egg basket as my coop already has to many signs [​IMG] They are beautiful and its even better they are going to support this family.

Henry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by