Absolutely DELIGHTED!!! new birdies :)

FarmGirl21

Songster
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
WA
We visited the auction on saturday to get rid of some of our drakes (we had Way too many!) and a rooster. We decided to stay and see what they went for, BUT got a number just in case
smile.png
. The people were even nice enough to let us take a look before it started...AND...of course there were lots of gorgeous banties & some EE roosters. So, happily we ran back inside to get good seats & waited until ours sold then anxiously waited for the pretty little guys & gals to come up. I swear i wanted to bid on EVERYTHING, lol. But finally after a couple bid battles we ended up bringing home....a Mille Fleur banty pair, a Purebred Buff Laced Polish pair(very tiny, i think they're still really young!), and finally a trio of Blue japanese!! They are all absolutely gorgeous, I think we got the prettiest ones in the whole place, lol!! We've almost got the small coop done for them, hopefully tomorrow! i just hope its nice again.

Here's a few pictures of everyone, will have more tomorrow...*fingers crossed*

DSC00479.JPG

DSC00480.JPG

DSC00481.JPG

DSC00484.JPG

DSC00485.JPG

DSC00486.JPG

DSC00487.JPG

DSC00488.JPG

I'm pretty sure that's what they are, there was three sets of them, i was kinda upset i missed out on a really pretty blue - gold colored trio, maybe wheaton or something? he was just gorgeous but this guys a sweetheart.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom