Absolutely DELIGHTED!!! new birdies :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by FarmGirl21, Oct 13, 2008.

1. FarmGirl21

FarmGirl21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    We visited the auction on saturday to get rid of some of our drakes (we had Way too many!) and a rooster. We decided to stay and see what they went for, BUT got a number just in case [​IMG]. The people were even nice enough to let us take a look before it started...AND...of course there were lots of gorgeous banties & some EE roosters. So, happily we ran back inside to get good seats & waited until ours sold then anxiously waited for the pretty little guys & gals to come up. I swear i wanted to bid on EVERYTHING, lol. But finally after a couple bid battles we ended up bringing home....a Mille Fleur banty pair, a Purebred Buff Laced Polish pair(very tiny, i think they're still really young!), and finally a trio of Blue japanese!! They are all absolutely gorgeous, I think we got the prettiest ones in the whole place, lol!! We've almost got the small coop done for them, hopefully tomorrow! i just hope its nice again.

Here's a few pictures of everyone, will have more tomorrow...*fingers crossed*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] They are gorgeous!!!!!! and I am jealous........x

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I've never seen blue Japanese before. Awesome!

4. FarmGirl21

FarmGirl21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    I'm pretty sure that's what they are, there was three sets of them, i was kinda upset i missed out on a really pretty blue - gold colored trio, maybe wheaton or something? he was just gorgeous but this guys a sweetheart. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by