Last month I noticed a decline in egg production over the course of several days. I didn't think anything of it since I figured it was getting close to time for a molt. While clearing brush one day, I discovered a pile of eggs in a scratched out hole. Not knowing how long the eggs were there, I decided to incubate them rather than throw them out. Its a basic barnyard mix; a welsummer, lavender orpington, production red, rhodebar and silkies under a RIR rooster., 10 eggs total. The eggs were candled at 7 and 14 days all appeared fertile and are developing well. I candled them tonight and I can see shadows of movement in all of the eggs. I am running a digital little giant still air incubator with an automatic egg turner. This is the first time I have had more than 4 or 5 out of a dozen make it to lockdown. I had actually ordered a fan kit for it, with plans to install it in time for the new years hatch-a-long. I will post updates as hatch day arrives. I guess there is always a possibility that they might come a little early since I have no idea how long they were laid. I candled them when setting them in the incubator and noticed no development at that time.