According to my spam...

lol.png
And so did I. Plus I get adds for male drugs and creams. Guess they don't know I am female. And I need to update all my foreign bank accounts. And if I don't tell anyone I can claim inheritance money that doesn't belong to me.
lol.png
I normally just empty my spam without reading it anymore.

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png
My spam gets the grow your "fill in the blank" larger to improve your relationship. LOL I hope I don't have one of those. And I get X-rated spam too. ICK! I won't talk about that on here. I love this site too much to be banned from it.

Last edited:
I got 3 Emails from the banks saying my security has been compromised, and that I need to re-clarify my passwords.

Funny thing is I don't have an account with either of the 3 banks in question!
roll.png

Here's one that spam didn't filter. They can't even spell. I I don't have an account with them yet they think I will fall for their scam.

Dear valued Customer,

abbey Online Banking Security team is carrying out a fraud
prevebtio
Banking system .all Verifed Accounts will recieve a Special anti-
Fraud Protection, Which will reduce all risks of Online fraud.

Please clik on https://abbey.co.uk/update/loginon/ to continue Uodate your account information to the verification process.

Remember Failure to verify your account details will lead to account
suspension for securiy Reasons.

Online 2008 Banking Securty team,
Abbey plc
00a9.png
2008 All Rights Reserved.

Quote:
And the banks are foreign, right? I got those also. All from UK banks and ebayUK.

Actually these are local banks, but if you look at the logo's closely you can tell they are fake.

Back
Top Bottom